You are in control of your personal data, We provide you with the information and tools you need.
What information does W&S Christie Roofing about me?
How does W&S Christie Roofing use information about me?
Does W&S Christie Roofing share my data with third parties?
How can I update my personal information?
You are in control of your personal information. See Your choices about data we collect to learn more.
Your choices about data we collect?
We provide you with the tools to control your account information and guidance on how it is used contact us at:
- View and update your account information such as name, email address, phone number and billing address.
- View and update your contact preferences for receiving account and product-related messages and marketing communications.
As an alternative, you may contact us by either of the following means:
- By Mail: Attn: Office of the Data Protection Officer, Claremont House, 130 East Claremont Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4LB, Scotland
- By Phone: (0131) 524 9797
We will respond to all requests, inquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.
Secure communication channels
We encrypt personal data provided to us via web forms using up to date standards to prevent others from intercepting the information in transit.
We require a unique user name and method of identification, such as password, to log into your accounts.
Our employees receive annual training and periodic bulletins regarding good security practices.
Layered approach to security
We protect our corporate network using many different layers of security.
- We employ physical protection measures to ensure the safety of our employees and equipment.
- We utilise a combination of software and devices to protect our network from would be intruders.
- We have a dedicated team of security professionals who oversee device and application security practices.
How you can protect your data
You are in control of your account security. Use good security practices to protect your personal data.
Secure your password
Here are some helpful tips for keeping your password secure:
- Never share your password.
- Do not reuse passwords across accounts.
- Log out of your account when you use a computer you share with other people.
- Many sites provide useful methods for creating strong passwords, including this National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST) article on ‘Easy ways to Build a Better [email protected]$$w0rd.’
We recommend you change your password at least every six (6) months for each account.